Reading time ( words)
The 15th Electronic Circuits World Convention (ECWC15) is the most notable international PCB symposium held every three tears in different cities around the world. In the last 40 years, members of the World Electronics Circuit Council (WECC) have taken turns to host this conference.
HKPCA is honored to host ECWC15 in 2020. The conference is scheduled to begin in Hong Kong on November 30, 2020 and conclude at the international Electronics Circuit Exhibition (Shenzhen in Sputh China) on December 2, 2020. The ECWC teams hope to provide a valuable platform to encourage learnings amongst peers and provide the latest on global PCB demand, PCB manufacturing processes as well as technologies to enable them to better cope with the changing market dynamics for trends such as 5G, autonomous driving, smart world and much more. It also aims to promote the domestic PCB industry and economic activities in every country and region.
We welcome local and international papers and invite you to participate in this international event that occurs only every 3 years. Network and share your experiences with peers in the PCB and electronics manufacturing industry. For the submission of an abstract for ECWC15, please use our submission form: ECWE15 Abstract Submission Form.
Topics of interest or scope are in areas of Management and Technology.
- Design and Development Tools—Materials, Components and Traceability
- Manufacturing—Equipment, Technology, Process Development, Automation
- Quality, Test and Life Cycle Management
- PCB Processes—Chemical Technology, Mechanical Technology, Optical Technology
- Packaging Technology—System in Packaging, Wafer-Level Packaging, Panel-Level Packaging
- Surface Mounting, Assembly and Interconnection
- Energy Harvesting/Green Energy
- Application Specific Areas—Automotive Electronics and Electromobility, Industrial and Power Electronics, Aerospace and Defence, Medical Electronics, Consumer Electronics
- Advanced and Emerging Technologies—5G requirements on PCBs
- Smart Living Applications—E-Textiles/Smart Textiles—Printed Electronics/Printed Hybrid
- Global Market Trends and Outlook—Supply Chain Management
- Environment, health and Safety—Business Models and Strategy
- Certification and Qualifications—Total Cost of Ownership and Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE)
- Industry 4.0/Smart Manufacturing—Traceability/Blockchain
Consider submitting your paper to ECWE15 Abstract Submission Form and sharing your knowledge with your peers at this prestigious event.
The ECWC15 program committee will nominate the best abstract out of all submissions. After the submission of the final papers the winners of the Best Paper Awards will be determined. The awards ceremony will take place on December 2, 2020.