Reading time ( words)
atg Luther & Maelzer GmbH (A COHU Company), is proud to announce the installation of its first extra-large format 24 test head flying probe system at the TTM Technologies Stafford Division.
The atg A7, 24 head, double-sided, high speed, high accuracy flying probe acquisition will enable TTM Technologies to test formats up to 60” x 30” or multiple production panels simultaneously while maintaining accuracy necessary to contact pad sizes down to 50 micron.
TTM Technologies, Inc. is a leading global printed circuit board manufacturer, focusing on quick-turn and volume production of technologically advanced PCBs, backplane assemblies and electromechanical solutions as well as a global designer and manufacturer of high-frequency radio frequency (RF) and microwave components and assemblies. TTM stands for time-to-market, representing how TTM's time-critical, one-stop manufacturing services enable customers to shorten the time required to develop new products and bring them to market.
- Around 27,000 employees and 29 factories worldwide
- Top 5 global PCB provider
- Publicly traded US Company and listed on the NASDAQ (TTMI)
- Serve diverse end markets including Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Cellular phone, Computing,Industrial & Instrumentation, Medical, Networking & Communications.
- Technology focus including 108 awarded patents and 13 applications for advancements in manufacturing and design
atg Luther & Maelzer GmbH (A COHU Company) - With more than 170 employees worldwide, atg Luther & Maelzer is the leading supplier of electrical testing solutions for the Printed Circuit Board industry. We have solutions for every application regardless of product type, batch size or technology deployed. Our atg flying probe tester products are renowned for automation, speed, accuracy, versatility and ease of use, while the Luther & Maelzer universal grid tester product range is known worldwide for high throughput, repeatability, gentle handling and precision accuracy.