Reading time ( words)
I-Connect007 is proud to announce the release of a new video workshop series presented by subject-matter expert Joe Fjelstad. Divided into nine sessions, this series provides a comprehensive view of the structures, applications, materials, and manufacturing processes of flexible circuits.
If you’re engaged in designing or using electronic interconnections, flex is arguably one of the most versatile interconnection technologies available.
Joe said, “There are many reasons to use flex circuits, and it isn’t just because they’re flexible; they’re also thin, lightweight, and high-performance. They allow you to do very fine-line features, which are becoming increasingly important. Flex circuits have a lot of attributes that make them very attractive.”
This is a must-watch series for those who are new to the industry, as well as experienced engineers who want to learn more about the benefits of flex circuits and how to better incorporate them into their products.
Each of the nine workshops can be viewed in about 20 minutes and covers a specific aspect of flex technology. You can get full access to the entire series now by registering here.
We hope you enjoy Joe Fjelstad’s flexible circuit technology workshop series, sponsored by American Standard Circuits, a proud supporter of online education.
About Joe Fjelstad
Joe has been an innovator in flex and rigid-flex technology for four decades. Founder and CEO of Verdant Electronics, he is an international authority and innovator in the field of electronic interconnection and packaging technologies with more than 185 patents issued or pending. Joe has written, co-written, or edited several other books and numerous technical papers and articles. He is also an I-Connect007 columnist and frequently presents seminars on PCBs, flex circuits, and chip-scale packaging technologies at industry conferences.
- Joe Fjelstad, Flexible Circuit Technology: 4th Edition, I-Connect007, November 2011.
- Barry Matties, “Joe Fjelstad Updates His Online Flex Workshop,” Design007 Magazine, July 2020.
- Joe Fjelstad, “Flexible Thinking” columns, I-Connect007.
- Register to download and read Design007 Magazine, including the Flex007 section.
- Anaya Vardya and Dave Lackey, The Printed Circuit Designer’s Guide to Flex and Rigid-Flex Fundamentals, March 2017.
- Find more flex-related news, columns, articles, and interviews at flex.iconnect007.com.