Reading time ( words)
KLA Corporation announced operating results for its third quarter of fiscal year 2022, which ended on March 31, 2022 and reported GAAP net income attributable to KLA of $730.6 million and GAAP earnings per diluted share attributable to KLA of $4.83 on revenue of $2.29 billion.
"Our March quarter results demonstrate strong execution across multiple areas of our business, delivering revenue, GAAP and non-GAAP earnings per share all above the midpoint of the guidance ranges for the quarter," commented Rick Wallace, president and chief executive officer of KLA Corporation. "The demand environment for KLA products and solutions remains robust amidst a persistently challenging supply chain landscape, and we are focused on navigating this environment to consistently meet customer commitments and delivering on our long-term strategic objectives and financial targets."
Fourth Quarter Fiscal 2022 Guidance
The following details our guidance for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2022 ending in June:
- Total revenues between $2,300 million to $2,550 million
- GAAP gross margin is expected to be in a range of 59.5% to 61.7%
- Non-GAAP gross margin is expected to be in a range of 61.5% to 63.5%
- GAAP diluted EPS attributable to KLA is expected to be in a range of $4.60 to $5.70
- Non-GAAP diluted EPS attributable to KLA in a range of $4.93 to $6.03