Reading time ( words)
KLA Corporation announced financial and operating results for its second quarter of fiscal year 2023, which ended on Dec. 31, 2022, and reported GAAP net income attributable to KLA of $978.8 million and GAAP earnings per diluted share attributable to KLA of $6.89 on revenue of $2.98 billion.
"The December quarter marked another strong period of growth and profitability, as we navigated through marketplace volatility and supply chain challenges," said Rick Wallace, president and CEO of KLA Corporation. "As the semiconductor industry manages capacity adjustments in calendar 2023 following three years of substantial growth, KLA is well positioned to maintain our technology leadership through continued investment in next generation products that help enable our customers' technology roadmaps."
Third Quarter Fiscal 2023 Guidance
The following details our guidance for the third quarter of fiscal 2023 ending in March:
- Total revenues between $2,200 million to $2,500 million
- GAAP gross margin is expected to be in a range of 58.0% to 60.3%
- Non-GAAP gross margin is expected to be in a range of 60.5% to 62.5%
- GAAP diluted EPS attributable to KLA is expected to be in a range of $4.06 to $5.46
- Non-GAAP diluted EPS attributable to KLA is expected to be in a range of $4.52 to $5.92